AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

appeal hearing, page-112

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Damo - one would expect that a decision be handed down before the directions hearing on the 27th February. Part of me hopes that it is dismissed, so that we have exhausted all avenues to get as much information as possible, therefore can head to the M&DC case and request a hearing date.

On the other hand, if the appeal goes in our favour, are the BBs able to appeal that decision? If they can't, then I do hope we see a favourable decision.

I am under no illusion that there are documents that we want that will all but confirm the reason we are fighting this. I think it was J Mansfield that indicated that what we currently have could be sufficient. If that's not an indication that he thinks we have a very strong case, then I don't know what is.

My money is on a hearing date being set during next Wednesday's directions hearing. Regardless of the outcome of the appeal, I am hoping/expecting J Mansfield to say "you have exhausted all avenues to get as much information and as many documents as possible to use as evidence in teh M&DC case, the time has come to set a date for you to present your case".

Sure, both legal teams are enjoying the fruits that are presented with this being dragged on as long as possible, but I'm equally sure that there are some key players outside of AGS and the BBs that want this resolved as soon as possible (ie the court system, the SA government, etc).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.