AJL 0.00% 0.8¢ aj lucas group limited

Appeal process, page-7

1. 2,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Micheal,
    No one say s/p falls is good things but traders who had the foresight of selling last late last year or prior to yesterday decision is making a tidy profit with the falling s/p. I am a long-term holder with a current paper loss of over 50% so I am not too happy with the current situation either but my view regarding the refusal is not wanting a negative result but see it as a blessing in disguise as suggested by other posters. All we can do now is wait for Caudrilla appeal. It has taken long enough to get this far I hope AJL and Caudrilla will fight on. But all these commenting/analysis on the blog are just personal opinion. What we say here doesn't change things or outcomes. Maybe it is time to cool off this hope of a miracle in UK shale revolution for awhile and wait for Cuadrilla and the Government respond to this saga which has been overrun and taken controlled by NUMBY and the circus of obstructionist and scaremongering activists that have taken an important national issue as their hostages with their ridiculous ideology. For me personally, it is time to take a break from this forum. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $9.274K 1.153M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 475124 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.