XJO 0.46% 7,953.2 s&p/asx 200

Blinky I can't answer the question on waves n stuff , but I will...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    Blinky I can't answer the question on waves n stuff , but I will answer your quetion from friday about levels..
    I don't post the levels I want to trade at mostly because they may not fit other peoples risk management and they are sometimes wrong.And BTW nice getting set at 36's on friday morning good trade blink...
    Some people use Bollie bands , vwaps , fib levels , ect and those are all excellent ..but I use the profiles to get my levels.I am a very consevative trader and I try to get set at levels near where I can see the market does not want to trade, you can do that off bar charts ofcourse but the profiles are easier. On the spi chart( which still has my levels from friday on it ) I have highlighted areas where the market has reciently refused to spend much time, and you can see it also shows direction. as apposed to the little balanced profile that shows no imbalance but equilibrum.
    A large element of what we do involves uncertainty , and this can lead to tenshion and sometimes conflict, we humans do not deal well with uncertainty. The lower chart which I posted yesterday aswell ..provides me with a level of uncertainty because I can't tell where it's going to go once it moves out of this state of equilibrum, but I do know that it will eventually , I also know that it is a begining , and beginnings do not define ends. So no need to panic ..it only the red light flashing before the race begins , often the first hourse out of the barrier does not win the race ..so I'm in no state of panic to get a position.I can always join in later.It appears to me that in dealing with uncertainty alot of people expend alot of energy trying to resolve something that noboday realy knows. anyway heres a handsom fellow that manages to bumble his way through of anyone that missed it ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91PCxlTKfII

Now it the League Final today and my local boozer is putting on free beer untill the first try ..which will hopefully be in the last few minutes of the game.My team is not even in the comp ..the Mighty Bears ...thats grizzly bears ..rooooorrrrr ..so I'm just going for the free beer.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.