CRC 0.00% 9.6¢ cortona resources limited

appeal., page-5

1. 2,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    The record date as I understand it was the date of the approval letter being mailed to CRC.

The EuroB council made a submission during the PAC process which was answered by CRC. They were well aware of this project and its potential impacts.

I understand PvB met with lawyers today with a list of questions and to be briefed on the likely progress from here.

He sounded a little frustrated (IMO) especially in light of the fact that CRC has consulted extensively with local community, has met or exceeded all regulatory requirements, is using no cyanide, is going underground. Every possible method to reduce the impact and risks to the environment. There is no such thing as completely risk free. It makes me wonder what is the point of the PAC process if interested parties come in after the fact with a grudge to bear. What information do they have now that they didn't have 28 days ago?

I am not sure that contract law is relevant here nor do I have any expertise in it either so what happens with land and environment court from here beats me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.