EMP 0.00% 1.1¢ emperor energy limited

Sorry cudeco1 - was not thinking of longtermers like yourself,...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Sorry cudeco1 - was not thinking of longtermers like yourself, only those types who love to 'downramp' and 'manipulate' (or try to via any means possible) - any stock that they can. OBL seems to have been a favourite target in the last 6 months.

My personal 'favourite' manipulation though, is via the US of A 'big boys' of capitalism who love to feel 'nervous' about the oil price one day and then, 'magically' discover good news the next day!
    Then the circle repeats. Gotta love that.
    Especially when you follow the news closely and can predict what 'good news will be discovered' any hour soon.

As an example, I have even seen 'The Australian' (online version) report 'bad' oil news from the US in the morning (after US overnight trading) and 'good' news a few hours later, when the US market is entering another day. Thereby giving the whole manipulation (of oil prices) game away.
    They must think the world still lives in the 20th century, rather than the 24 hour world news circle, via all sorts of media, that we have today.

I digress. I feel better after that rant. Anyway, as stated previously, for anyone who feels the need, it is easy to check on the 'Native Title Tribunal' cases - a very 'public friendly' website.

All the above is my personal opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.218M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 957044 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 866666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.