AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

SisyphusI dont know about knowledge of the fact at the time...

1. 7,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Sisyphus

I dont know about knowledge of the fact at the time but

Thats what we(shareholders) are going to find out with the M&D C Matter,just how knowledgable are our Management Staff,Directors!

Why weren't questions asked when the extension was applied for?

Surely Management at the time had some idea there was a resource there. Why didn't they follow through with some investigation?

When H/Q asked for an extension what did they tell AGS. There could be 10m,20m,30m lbs of Uranium.?

I doubt they would have stated there was nothing there!

Whatever they stated they'll probably state thats all they knew at the time.imo

When the M&D C Matter is finalised hopefully the details and extent of the Deception is made available so shareholders can determine the worth of the Action taken.imo

We had a small win with the NTMA but that had no monetry value added to AGS's worth, only negating end liability on AGS's behalf.

We getting to the nitty gritty end now with the M&D C Matter and words from I.G., told to me, about how our Top Legal Eagle would not have taken on the case if it wasn't winnable will be proven or shown to be crap!imo

AGS needs to have the 100% evidence knockout blow because I believe nothing short of that and we lose!imo

Interesting times ahead.

I notice more posters now believe the M&D C will go all the way!

Anyone nervious. I was always confident but after the last appeal being thrown out and the information it provided,I'm not so sure.lol

Better times ahead.?

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.