AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Sludge - the only case left now is the M&DC case, you know, the...

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Sludge - the only case left now is the M&DC case, you know, the one that will determine if we win back the full 100% of B4M or retain the 25%. If we lose, we may appeal that one, but if we win, the BBs will likely appeal.

If at the end of the M&DC case we are left with the 25%, then by all means there will need to be management/board changes at AGS.

The next milestone date is most likely 23rd April - 42 days away. I can't see BB accepting AGS' claims, so the 23/4 hearing will take place (IMO), and (also IMO) we will find that this hearing will give us a trial date for the final piece of this puzzle.

Management made mistakes back when they first got in to bed with H/Q. To give them some credit, they have not left a stone unturned in their pursuit of proving H/Q's guilt. I hope that what they found under some of these stones is enough to win the M&DC case, and that they weren't relying on that last stone (the appeal) to provide them with what they want. I hope it was more an ego thing from AGS' behalf, which is quite possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.