AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Am having trouble seeing the judgements in the positive light...

1. 3,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Am having trouble seeing the judgements in the positive light you do, Jay. Though would love to be wrong. .. The way I read it we were cleverly out manoeuvred in the 2002 JVA.

Big sigh!

My heart sank on reading that in the 2002 JVA, the parties “had expressly agreed that they were not in any relationship of principal and agent”. (Clause 13.6)

It sank further when the judges stated that the JVA demonstrates that HG/Q “were virtually given carte blanche to decide how the mine was to be managed”

Sympathy also seemed apparent for HG/Q in para 70: .which refers to ”the considerable financial investment made by Quasar in the venture (spending approximately $42 million on exploration before the decision to mine was made), which was vastly disproportionate to Alliance’s modest contribution of $50,000.”

Have to reluctantly admit that this judgment is definitely not a confidence builder for AGS management or shareholders. And our worry now is that after all this will we retain just 25% and will we have to fund the huge legal costs as our cash reserves dwindle. Does it mean more funds will have to be raised and our holdings diluted accordingly ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.