AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Sludge - I admire your passion, but at times, your posts are...

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Sludge - I admire your passion, but at times, your posts are bloody hard to understand sorry.

I am one of very few that think this (M&DC case) will run its entire race without settlement or takeover talks. You have listed part of the reason - the fact that BB and IG don't talk to each other!

I don't think it will take a brave judge at all to hand back 100%. If we have enough evidence, and that evidence clearly shows H/Q in the wrong, how can a judge not lean in our favour? It would be a stupid judge to award us 100% on the back of flimsy evidence, but, they are professionals, so I'm sure they will make the right decision based on facts (that we are privvy to).

If we don't win the M&DC case, we most likely will have to pay costs. I personally can't see us appealing a loss, but you never know. However, as soon as all cases are closed, and production has commenced, I'm sure the SP will rise, probably to the levels it was back in February 2012 (around 60c). IMO. The thing that could change that would depend on what ITOCHU decide to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.