BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

maybe next webinar ask what his day to day activites include for...

1. 2,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 700
    maybe next webinar ask what his day to day activites include for his position. I dont think you understand how much work there is to running a global company. I understand ur frustration but now youre just being irrational, stop ranting all over hotcopper and contact the company directly. I know its failed but how can you prove that dave hasnt done everything he possibly can to make this company, you cant. OHM is early for its time but its ahead of the game and that game is going to be monstrous when the rush for monitoring and regulation abiding falls in. Atm it seems that the savings dont outweigh the cost but soon it will be a necessity and not just a cosmetic for companies to show off their care factor for the environment and energy. LIFx know this is coming, thats why theyre here. LIFx will buy BUD time until the rush begins. I still think this will be a solid investment, its just when. This year will prove if LIFx can hold us until that moment, unless one of those several big tenders everyone has forgotten about comes through. If you cant forsee see that far or cant wait medium-long term, i suggest you sell, invest somewhere else and come back when the monitoring space has become the new business trend. Im still in because i see alot of upside with LIFx still and still have hope for OHM to pull some of those ongoing tenders.

ALL IMO. GLTAH.
    Last edited by OnlyTheBest: 26/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.