BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

"so many get rich quick wanna retite youbg day traders that wet...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    "so many get rich quick wanna retite youbg day traders that wet the bed each day when their holding hasnt doubled over night."

Such a stupid post. You have no idea who the investors areand what expectations we have been given by Buddy management in private (aswell as those made public - like $69M of min contracted revenue etc). Davetelling people in Dec 2017 he expected the share price to be $1 in 2018. Davetelling us a lot of things which have built our expectation of what returnwe expected on our investment. Certainly wasn't a 4.5c sp in June 2019!

Also to others that say "email the company rather than air grievance onHC", you have no idea what correspondence I have had with Buddy managementalready.

Suffice to say, the CEO has no credibility left with me and many others I knowthat have been to specially organised events he was presenting at in Sydney thelast two years, telling us how great things were. Call someone a liar on thisforum and you get moderated, so I'll say that the last two years of CEO adviceto sophisticated investors and the market must bring into question his honestyand ability to run a company.

I want him sacked for years of poor performance and failure to meet KPIs and revenue targets. 30% increase in revenue qtr on qtr we were told was needed to breakeven. Now it's about cost cutting. Not good enough. Needs to be sacked immediately.

And I'm still a buying (and buying) because I like Lifx and believe the revenue numbers they have quoted will be achieved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.