TMR 0.00% 0.4¢ tempus resources ltd

Hi PROOF !Yep, your absolutely right !I AM a nice guy !Maybe Kat...

1. 175 Posts.
    Hi PROOF !

Yep, your absolutely right !
    I AM a nice guy !
    Maybe Kat was just giving some payback since I said that about him & you once jokingly [stupid comment in hindsight].
    I take no offence , though I should warn that when it comes to taking the peece out of someone, I AM the MASTER hahahaha, but will refrain from doing so on this forum.

Been reading a lot of threads on HC to get a feel for what is going on in Mr Market's head and find there are many very knowledgeable posters and learning heaps.[thanks all]
    I reckon Kat probably knows a thing or two as well but just prefers to do his own thing , and that's fine as far as I'm concerned anyway.

I have realised that my sometimes cryptic ramblings are often not understood, so am endeavoring to keep it simple in future {sorry to those that have enjoyed it}. Maybe if I 'up' my medication sometime , I'll have a crack at it.
    Hope that some understood my meanings and took heed to some of my warnings although somewhat obscured. However, in some instances, had I said what I was really implying, I'm sure I may have ended up with some big guys with baseball bats at my door, so just obscured it with my very own "smoke and mirrors". [eyes glazed over yet Kat?][you know I'm doing this on purpose][just wish I could type a bit faster so I didn't waste so much time][hey I could even make it lonnnnnger]hahaha.

Unfortunately , my bottom call at 7-8c was looking pretty shakey the past few days so thank goodness that mgmnt came to the rescue with some reassuring messages to confirm that they are still mining. So unless there are some shadows lurking in the darkness somewhere that we don't know about yet, then I remain confident that there is good value here. Much more value than many of those pure speculatives that may never turn over a bit of dirt.
    Lack of serious buyers across the whole market at the moment will continue to keep SP's volotile and easily manipulated. All focus is just on BAD news atm so at least that provides us with some upside when market sentiment improves.

Just to continue on..// hahaha
    Made a nice trade yesterday/today [bit of a bet on the poo dropping last night] - bought 6000 TOL yesterday to get 6000 VBA shares as special dividend, sold Tol today X divi at 5c over what I paid and ended up getting 6000 VBA for nix.Sweeeet. Wasn't too happy at opening though, but turned out OK.

Anyway, I promise I wont do this again , OK ?

Cheers

CMR,TMR,VBA -------- RISE from the ashes and unleash the POWER !!!!!!!!!!

What a load of drivel !!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.124M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $25.73K 6.432M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 7609746 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5793695 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.