APX 6.52% 49.0¢ appen limited

Are you joking or for real? You really think APX has a...

1. 1,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Are you joking or for real? You really think APX has a snowball’s chance in hell of keeping up with the constant innovation and reinvestment in the business that CSL does?

Are you seriously considering a race between APX which fell asleep at the wheel and will now take a decade of good luck and good management to get back on the front foot, to CSL, that has been a decade ahead of its competition for the past 30 years??? You comparing the risk of APX trying to compete to break into an emerging commodity market, to CSL who has established itself in a non-discretionary essential healthcare niche??? Wow… just wow…

Are you for real? I suspect you are yet another one of ‘Calvo’s alternate accounts, pretending to provide support to Calvo’s ideas to make it seem like way more people than in reality agree with his harebrained conjecture.

Indeed, I think you’ll APX holders will be sorely disappointed in 5 years. Between CSL and APX, I couldn’t even call it a race. The closest analogy is that CSL is a monster truck that unknowingly (and uncaringly) races forward, and may not even have realised it ran over the the rat that is APX that is trying to cross the road competently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.030(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $109.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 49.0¢ 44.5¢ $1.126M 2.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 77041 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 391 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.