APX 6.06% $1.40 appen limited

Unfortunately, the Appen "No friends" group exerts full control,...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Unfortunately, the Appen "No friends" group exerts full control, and though various valuation metrics appear promising, once the short-selling algorithmic bots gain momentum, valuations become irrelevant. These are the risks associated with permitting short-selling. Currently, the only positive aspect is the low trading volume, and no institutions with over 5% ownership have reported selling, except for stocks lent for shorting. We can anticipate some form of retracement from the recent downward move, possibly within Fibonacci levels of 38% to 62%, but where it will ultimately stabilize remains uncertain. As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, from a time perspective, we are nearing a critical point. The velocity and acceleration of the decline are convincing indicators, as we approach a nearly 50% decrease since the announcement, which occurred over just 18 trading days. The absence of any significant rebound has been unforgiving. Despite my reservations, I added to my position yesterday and am endeavoring to exercise patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.40
Change
0.080(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $312.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.46 $1.26 $25.35M 18.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 69460 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 45000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.