FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

appendix 3b forms

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 237 Posts.
    In order to understand how many uncoverted "convertible notes" and unexercised "options" are lurking behind the scenes I have reviewed all the thirty four Appendix 3B forms released by FSE since the company was incorporated in January 2008.

Findings:
    As at today's date
    (i) There are unconverted "convertible notes" that could create 643,338,098 additional ordinary shares over and above the current share register.
    (ii) There are unexercised "options" that could create 157,154,767 additional ordinary shares over and above the current quoted share register.
    (iii) There are "unlisted options" that could create 262,779,767 ordinary shares over and above the current quoted share register.

Conclusion:
    If all of the above were turned into ordinary shares today the share register would leap from 2,400,712,230 shares to 3,463,984,862 shares. This is an increase of 44% in the share register. Our holdings in the company would be diluted to 0.69 of the undiluted value.

I NEED TO GET A LIFE!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.