ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Its been an interesting few weeks. Here we are in March awaiting...

1. 3,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Its been an interesting few weeks. Here we are in March awaiting ad results on the back of a successful hd trial. Maybe not successful in some eyes, but successful in its aims and then some. Even more telling considering the stubbornness of the target disease imo.

Tonight is telling, will it continue south, on the back of recent short selling, or is the direction north now that the 3b is out? imo the confidence of the short sell market relies upon perception around hd results, and what that means for upcoming ad results. Are they backing the status quo of a zero strike rate on ad thus far?

IMO, what they may be backing is confusion with pending results. Results may be very difficult to define in the initial wash up.(southoz hinted at this re the PETs i believe) Data may be trending well but still need time to show sig( extension needed , tick) and considering the chronicity of this disease I expect to see some slow moving change or maintenance as opposed to violent reversal.

This would be a perfect situation for a bigger player who may know better. A stock with verified potential but undervalued.

Heres hoping results are in some way clear.
    Hoping however we are on ur merry way on the nas and the above is hogwash!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.233K 885.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 90514720 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 20531083 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 500000
Last updated 15.07pm 14/06/2024 ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.