ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

appendix 3b, page-17

1. 8,606 Posts.
    tbedon,

Thanks for your contributions ;-)

You asked:

"Lautrec - for clarity the esi/tincom SPV gets the cash (Vic Coldry Pty Ltd) not ESI (right?). ESI needs cash to advance the other "deals". Of course that won't be an issue after the first success (which is your point i think)..."

My answer: Yes thats correct, the Special Purpose Vehicle will be the recipient of the money.
    And moreso the point i was making is that we wont have time to spend anything when we engage in the transaction and its purpose, for "we will be as busy as a blue a%$ed fly".
    And further to that point, once things get initially moving, then we might have some room to move on other things and therefore we might need cash then...which i suspect will come from outside companies knocking on the door wanting to get into our play.
    So "needing cash to advance other projects" might not be imperative when you consider my last point.

I do need to check this, but my suspician is that we are not subject to take-over rules at present (someone will confirm), for we are not established as such, because we are still an evolving entity.

So wouldnt it be nice if say BHP or Tincom or Loy Yang or for that matter bob's uncle mikes chinese cousin
    to walk in and put an offer on the table for a takeover.

Its worth a ponder...

Cheers

Lautrec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $0 75

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 26458996 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14676119 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.