ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

appendix 3b, page-45

1. 465 Posts.
    NTaylor

Whilst I enjoy your posts because of the balanced and alternative view you present, I do have to take issue with this post.

The Intersuisse valuation was a Net Present Value of future income to ascertain a current share price valuation. A month or so back I used the same income projections and same "discount factors" that Intersuisse had used to arrive at the 12.9c valuation and updated the No of Shares used to include fully converted options and the share valuation after full dilution came up at approximately 11.7c per share "NET PRESENT VALUE"! see Post #: 4978597 26/1/2010

Your assertion that the future value of the share based on the Intersuisse valuation is only 9-10c is an erroneous statement. The 12.9c Intersuisse valuation in no way reflects a Future Value of the share price.

In this post you need to state that the share price valuation quoted in November 2009 was a current valuation of the company share price based on projected future incomes. Any statement talking about a future share price should not be confused by comparing it to the Intersuisse Net Present Value Share Price unless you support that arguement with changes to projected Incomes and in this case, these projected incomes would need to decline or be put back to substantiate a Net Present Value of 9-10c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.