ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

appendix 3b, page-56

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 801
    "FACT - PDN and FMG own the resources they are mining and therefor they have a license to print money if they can dig it out and ship it in a cost effective manner."

ESI own the licence for others to print money in which we get a cut.

"FACT - ESI don't own any coal. They rely on partnering with others and working off a license basis."

Perfect, better to have 80 or more coal mines around the globe with a steady stream flowing in.

"For example - ESI are receiving a few dollars royalty for each tonne mined using their method if the Loy Yang gig gets off the ground."

That would be $5 per ton for a maximum 20 million ton facility. This should be the worst ever deal negotiated as it is the first one to prove up the tech. Possible $100 million a Year from one facility and we don?t own any coal.

"FACT - if inflation takes hold and prices for coal spike wildly, who benefits from this arrangement. I will give you a tip - not ESI."

I would think ESI is even more in the picture as a BCE will be in demand based on cost alone?

"FACT - if inflation takes hold FMG and PDN will be laughing all the way the way to the bank. As they own the resource and receive all the upside."

Why own one when you can get a cut from so many others.

"FACT - some people just don't like facts. They are happy clappers."

We all have our own view on things and thats a fact!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.