ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

appendix 3b, page-12

1. 4,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4708
    Stiff drinking stuff Cockatooo, but from what I can make out from a the shareholders update back in November -

http://www.ectltd.com.au/asx-announcements/shareholder-update-4/

* Strategic Deliverable Bond Term extended to February 2014 providing access to remaining $350,000

Arup were fully paid up through the bond last year, Arup aren't owned a penny fwiw, the cash came through a bond with Menzies there was also cash outside the Arup invoiced sum that ECT could draw down on ; $350k remained outstanding to which ECT could draw down on...it expired in February 2014....We are in March 2014...Didn't Menzies provide the bond

Whom does the bond fall back into the pocket of after it expires..Menzies I presume ....the company has recieved a conversation notice...from whom...who sold the shares ( based on expiry I assume Menzies ) ....who did they have to sell through...( asx listed company Esi I presume)

ECT did have a few months cash in the half yearly report.....hence the reason why many are confused about 3B....the extension date has expired too.

These guys need to update the market as to what's going on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.