CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

appendix 3b..., page-7

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Guys

I think celebrating is a little too ealry. I did about 16.5 hours on CXY...dotting my I's...crossing my T's. Also...I was slow...I only got in last week.

tonday was a breaking of the trading pattern, coupled with the realisation that CXY is yet to be re-rated.

You have at the helm, Len Walker, notorious for success in this area of expertise. In fact..he left the other Company to start up CXY and who wins...well him...his emplyees and anyone who believes in him.

Those people are Poydexter, Tweety....many others who post here....myself...many others from many other forums...mums and dads.

The rearating was always going to begin at some stage.

Wheter you got in today or if it was 1 cent...who cares. In my opinion....CXY and its move up just began today.

No announcement...but value added and a good volume spike on a DOW down day. No news is needed to keep the run going....a re-rating is just that.

I will cut myself short of sounding like a ramper...but we do have known entities in the australian UCG market. LNC, MEE, CXY, GLX, INC.

CXY has yet to tranform imo and go into a shareholder appreciated growth. We saw our news highes today...but I will be more at ease when I see CXY around 60 cents.

Anyone else the the ECW announcement today about siging up indo?

UCG and its rise has just began...others have been re-rated..now its CXY's turn. At 40...I reckon we are getting there...at 60 and with not much more news...I think we are treating her fair....however...with Len at the Helm....and any sniff of success.....well we move again.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.