CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Here's my take on what's happened;8th nov; boys recieve options...

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Here's my take on what's happened;

8th nov;
    boys recieve options (Peter Smith 3million)...
    lots of champagne and nibbles at CVI club house,..because, for example peter's options are worth, with a fpo
    trading at 36c on the 8th, about $800000 smack'a'rone's (3ml x (.36-.10).
    and expected to keep growing with drilling to start at Catabola.......alas ..time to go home...in to the bemmer half drunk bottle champer's between his legs thinking out aload "how rrrichh am I gunner be".

FRI 9th nov;
    Back at the club house,Peter order's the new car and holiday he promised his wife last night in his drunk'n stupor .(he's thinking oppies..humm.. one month should be worth 70cents ....that's ,gunner cost me about.. 150000 options out of 3million ,bugger it I'll do it!.

MON 12th nov;
    back to the club house ,..Peter talk's to geo
    on sat phone at Catabola.. "how's the drilling going?"...

Geo; "...errr.. no rig peter".

Peter ; "what!.. were is it ?".

Geo ; "last we heard Nambia somewhere..I think them native's that are bring'n it up from South Afria for us are drilling water wells for all there relative's on the way up the bastard !!"

TUE 13th Nov;
    Champage turns to SHIT!!!..down she goes share price drops to 28cents??

Wed 14th nov;
    Down she goes again !!23cents ..WHAT!!!(Peter's starting to crap him self)...out comes the calculater...
    ..150000 oppies x 13cents = $20000...he starts to think
    ....this will cost me 1million opppies to afford that car
    and holiday,....20grand I'll only get bugger all ,a HQ and a holiday in bundy ...stuff that!!!

15th--30th nov;
    Still no rig..? Peter's worrying..
    ..Peter get's phone call from car dealership, new car be here 13th Dec....catobola drilling put back 1mth..

3rd--5th Dec;
    share price start's to move north..oppies have started trading.

6th Dec;
    At the club house ,our mate Pete's sitting wiating on the phone to his broker for 10 am ,..Announcement's out, 10 am ...bang..oppies open 21 cents "sell sell sell 500000 "...Pete screams at the broker ,...it Pete's lucky day Pete's avg price is 22cents .. (really though it's the low of the day)..but Pete's happly doing 360's on his office chair thinking out aloud ..."no HQ and no going to Bundaberg"..

so folks no problems,just enjoy your weekend,one bloke counted his chickens before they hatched!!!

cameo.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.