CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

appendix 3y, page-7

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    kevin103...

With respect, asking two question in the space of 2 minutes, basically along the same lines, which of course is that of typical junior retail "fear", is hardly indicative of a balanced and non-emotive "legitimate question"...morelike the ravings of an emotional, dare I say it, dweeb.

I am sorry if it seems a bit abrupt, but I guess I get a bit fed up with the level of importance typical junior retail places on what really amounts to minor share movements from management.

This goes both ways mind you...buys and sells...far too much weight is given to non significant transactions.

When the whole board dumps, or indeed key people sell-out at a critical juncture, THEN you take notice. But here, out of some 40m options in the hands of all the key people behind the scenes here, we see 500k sold from one person.

Frankly, I would not be concerned to see a few more exit.

Importantly, he sold them yesterday...and given the rules governing selling around key announcements, it appears this was his first real opportunity to actually do so!

In fact, I think he was the one who dumped into the buyers below the prevailing price at the time (down to 22c)...so in many ways, it is clear he was not simply scabbing the best price as the expense of shareholders.

Really...and this is not meant to be personal...the whole beat-up over insignificant director transactions, in my mind, is 100% proliferated for the benefit of milking the dweebs of free-thought.

Why do you think he sold?

Anyway, given your questions on his selling...I must ask you, what are you going to do now?

Sell?

It is a genuine question, which should evoke a degree of thought...some of which may well help answer your original question.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.