NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Appendix 3Y, page-4

1. 7,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2226
    "Hopefully this isn't modded like everything else the sell syndicate don't like."

lol

Having recently been suspended, you are now appealing not to be modded. You are only modded if you post outside HC T&C's What was that nickname you assigned to me? The fact your account is still functional after that defies belief. But hey, you are victim/unfairly treated.

Here's a scoop...
    1. If you call out other posters for lies/misinformation, then post a link to your claim
    2. Do not make unsubstantiated calls yourself. Some examples in this post include:
    i. "Spark have EXTENDED until at least June 2026, with increased spend"
    NOY AR23 clearly showing a big decrease in revenue from VM in NZ...

Screenshot 2023-12-29 183634.jpg

ii. "DD has seemingly disappeared since the AGM confirmed a successful Optus PoC"
    Disco, who attended the AGM said: "Just a pity optus and their poc is taking longer than expected"
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/71626732/single

Is he wrong? If so, can you call him out or ask him to qualify. I tried. But didn't get a response.

iii. "Hopefully holders realise what is going on all along with the trolling, and can be assured big contracts with Optus and international tier 1's should be expected in the coming quarter."

Totally unsubstantiated. There is nothing in NOR's announcements remotely collaborating this claim. And for you to have the hide to call out those with unsubstantiated claims is both ironic and laughable

#GameSetMatch

All imo... except the highlighted hypocrisy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $403 8.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 125501 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.