UNI 0.20% $4.97 universal store holdings limited

No worries, Dropbear. As stated in the update, the deal for the...

1. 5,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2763
    No worries, Dropbear. As stated in the update, the deal for the prefill will be signed June/July with up-front licence fees and ongoing royalties plus profit.......that's going to involve some pretty big numbers to get our heads around.

If more funds were needed in the interim I think you might find their are plenty of US-based investors waiting in the wings who wouldn't mind a piece of the action. Don't forget Inteq are advising on capital issues, including eventually, NASDAQ. There is also the possibility of one of the pharma partners taking a cornerstone position. And no, that's not me saying anything untoward, just that it's a something to consider in the bigger scheme of things. Finally, you may not have noticed, but they also have a $7 million loan facility if required, so myriad options.

PS Like your nic. I've got a seven pack of 45 singles from the late eighties when the Dropbears were around...

PPS Thanks Blackhawk. Appreciate your input as well. The wait will be worth it. As mentioned before, I'm in TZL and the wait there has also been years. But right now it's about to pay off big, big time. Better to be in early than late.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.97
Change
0.010(0.20%)
Mkt cap ! $381.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.02 $5.02 $4.88 $115.4K 23.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129 $4.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.97 1119 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.