UNI 0.20% $4.97 universal store holdings limited

Blackhawk,I agree about 12 months or so, however at least we...

1. 5,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2763
    Blackhawk,

I agree about 12 months or so, however at least we will be dealing with real production of commercial volumes and exponentially growing revenues.

In this respect, a couple more points of interest from reading the newsletter again:

"I believe the market has failed to fully appreciate the significant commercial and financial opportunities of the Unitract Prefilled Syringe, and the long-term value it will deliver to shareholders...."

"Successful delivery of initial pilot production stock to our pharmaceutical partner clears the way to negotiate terms for a proposed license agreement. To maintain exclusivity under this agreement, it is EXPECTED they will provide us with a significant license fee AND FUNDING."

"Work has commenced on the design and development of a high-volume automated assembly system capable of producing 40 million units p.a. This MODULAR automated assembly system will be used as a platform to support high volume ramp up of production volumes. i.e. full scale industrialisation."

"Gerresheimer has helped develop the production plan to manufacture a MINIMUM 400 million units...Unilife and Gerresheimer are now working towards finalisation of a joint venture."

So right now Alan Shortall is negotiating a license and funding package, and a joint venture, with two of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world to support the full scale industrialisation of the Unitract Pre-filled Syringe. Even better, if such a thing is possible, the fully automated assembly system is modular, meaning I presume, that additional modules can be added to support growth to 1 billion units per annum as and when required, with relatively minimal additional capital outlay.

Thus, in partnership with the pharma partner, Unilife will be supplying a high-volume high-value product (Unitract Pre-filled Syringes) to one of the largest global consumers (Gerresheimer) who will be responsible for all go-to-market costs including sales, marketing, distribution and regulatory approval.

Little wonder Alan Shortall believes the market has yet to realise the significant commercial and financial opportunities this represents. Once this is fully underway, the growth chart will be impressive to say the least. However, my feeling is that the market does get the story, hence the support at current prices which surely represent a great opportunity to get set.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.97
Change
0.010(0.20%)
Mkt cap ! $381.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.02 $5.02 $4.88 $115.4K 23.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129 $4.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.97 1119 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.