WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Appendix 4C, page-74

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Judging by some of the comments on this thread it would make for quite an interesting day if the Company were to go into a TH sometime today

Yesterday represented the earliest 'timed' Quarterly report the Company have ever released, and the first time OBJ have ever provided commentary in an Appendix 4C. While this might appear quite insignificant as opposed to the consistency of a quarterly report and separate shareholder update being released on the last day of the month, one notable difference is that information provided in the 4C is only reporting to the end of March... In fact the way I interpreted Glyn's opening words in response to Jase's questions yesterday, I can't help but wonder if the early release of this report and consequent omission of the past month worth of activities was in any way deliberate as a result of the Company possibly being tied up in the middle of finalizing something of a material nature?

It might all sound like a nice little conspiracy theory, but here's a couple of additional things to consider...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.