FRX 0.00% 1.9¢ flexiroam limited

apple 14 no sim cards, its esim time, page-42

1. 8,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    very good endorsement of Flexiroam there giz.

An adventurer out in the middle of nowhere praising Flexiroam,.....it doesn't get any better!

And that's the thing....someone was on here a few months ago telling us about buying a cheap sim card at an airport or somewhere. But do that, and there is no guarantee it will work right across the whole country. Years ago I was out at Werris Creek, in NSW, and I had a Telstra ph and I had OK reception, but the Optus had none....zero....zip. And I have had it the other way, where Optus works and Telstra doesn't. Roaming solves that problem as roaming is agnostic, it will pick up any carrier wherever it can. You have the best chance of reception anywhere as the above tweet demonstrates.

And as giz says, those cruise ships.....imagine lining up to buy a cheap sim in every port you visit for only a day. You would waste half the day doing so. Roaming with Flexiroam is the only option.....just flick it on and you are ready to go, any port, anywhere......no need to ask if the sim you are lining up to buy will work where you want it to work. Roaming does it all for you. Easy,peasy!

E-sims, by Flexiroam...............worth there weight in gold!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 558043 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.