FRX 0.00% 1.8¢ flexiroam limited

Agreed @64eheh, the primary targets for the travel product are...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Agreed @64eheh, the primary targets for the travel product are currently wealthy travellers and business. We are still very much in an early adopter phase of the technology.

I particularly enjoy FRX's targeted sponsorship/advertising approach. Small, targeted, and then let word of mouth do the rest. I think it's exactly what you need to do at this stage of the market.

I wonder if a future target could be embassy staff/international relations? It would be quite common for these to be high-travelling individuals, albeit the security concerns around ISP would be interesting. We would never be told which and where.

I wonder if as a customer you can blacklist certain telecom companies in the FRX network (for whatever reason)? This could be good for re-sell businesses that have preferred partners in certain countries (existing relationships).

Sales pipelines are long and require patience in this market. Security and ISO certifications are important for large deals and can take a long time to prove. Each large business will have their own requirements for vendors and so FRX will have to tick many different and varied boxes. I'm sure their policy person is typing at 100 words per minute everyday.

All we can do is wait for now, and I will continue to grow my position one paycheck at a time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $7.093K 394.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 375685 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 308043 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.