RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

as far as I'm aware Rap is the only company with an algorithm...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    as far as I'm aware Rap is the only company with an algorithm for diagnosing this far down the track. Of course I can be a glass half empty guy but if I was and I had a negative outlook I probably would have parked my money else where.

IMO these are tools that are most likely going to be used together in the future. Apple watch won't be able to diagnose sleep apnea with a heart rate monitor alone so why worry about that? Apple watch don't actually have an SPO2 monitor like the fitbits (Google) so if anything I would be more worried about Google.....but I'm not. When you have one tool (Rap) that can diagnose sleep apnea with a phone by itself but those results can be improved on to provide even greater certainty why wouldn't you use both? Google has their eye on us IMO and if Fitbit gets fda for the SPO2 monitor (which will.never diagnose on it's own) and could combine it with RAP tech I see a new gold standard for sleep apnea diagnosis that could be rolled out to millions of people currently waiting to be diagnosed using tools that many people already own at home.

Sanofi, Google, Rap.....partnered or take over IMO.

expext the unexpected?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.