ZIP 0.00% $2.12 zip co limited..

1. 10,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 852
    Whoops yes my bad. They exited FY23 CFP "on a monthly basis" which wont count to a full year in Feb.

Got excited reading my old MF articles before I took a break from watching Zip lol

What's next for the Zip share price in FY24?

Shareholders will want to see two critical milestones achieved in the early part of FY24.

The first is delivery on Zip's goal of turning the US business cash flow positive by the end of FY23. We'll find out in the upcoming August reporting season whether the company has achieved this. (The Australia/New Zealand business has been cash flow positive for four years already.)

Getting the US business cash flow positive would be a big step in Zip's new strategy.

It is the key to Zip's second major financial goal, which is making the group cash flow positive by the first half of FY24.

We'll find out in the February 2024 reporting season whether Zip managed to get this done.

Outlook

Management notes that Zip US and NZ exited FY 2023 cash EBTDA positive on a monthly basis. Whereas Zip's AU business has been cash EBTDA positive for five years.

In light of this, the company expects to achieve cash EBTDA profit during the first half of FY 2024.

We achieved an important milestone, exiting FY23 with the US and NZ businesses cash EBTDA positive, along with the Australian business which has been cash EBTDA positive for five years. Cash EBTDA from core businesses improved by 54.8% in the second half versus first half, exceeding our guidance (of a half-on-half improvement of up to 50%) and reflecting a business that is growing sustainably and on track to deliver group positive cash EBTDA during 1H24.

Looking ahead, we are focusing on maintaining the momentum, driving sustainable growth and product innovation in our core markets of ANZ and the US as we deliver on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.751B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.11 $2.19 $2.08 $37.25M 17.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134476 $2.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.14 90343 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.