OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

For those interested, just posting some additional info on why I...

1. 13,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2634
    For those interested, just posting some additional info on why I believe Intel is the subject of both the chippie collaboration announced 15 Nov as well as the 'tech giant' announcement of 5 April.

I did a 'content analysis' of the words and phrases used in the 'tech giant' announcement and compared them to the content of a key Intel document as well as some other material written about Intel. The similarities are quite remarkable.

The key comparative document is a Solutions Alliance Participation Criteria document entered into between Intel and its IoT Solutions Alliance partners.

Xped would have to have signed one of these on its recent entry to the Alliance.

The document is at http://www.intel.la/content/dam/m/e.../Retail_Analytics_SW_Associate_2015_10_30.pdf

My comments below - for each relevant statement in the "tech giant" announcement:

Text in announcement

A leading US listed technology company
    US listed tech giant
    Chipset manufacturer
    US Listed technology company
    Highly successful US listed company
    World leader in this industry

My comment

All these descriptors are consistent with Intel’s core functions and market position

Text in announcement

"Tailored for the large scale industrial markets including industrial, transportation and healthcare sectors"

My comment

“Intel is focusing on pivotal IoT vertical segments, which include Retail, Smart Transportation (e.g., Automotive/Autonomous vehicles and connected transport logistics), Smart Industrial (e.g. Manufacturing, Energy and Robotics), Smart Building and Healthcare

https://www.strategyanalytics.com/s...-iot-strategy-targeted-focused-and-formidable

Text in announcement

"Opportunity to execute revenue share agreement"

My comment

See Intel’s Solutions Alliance Participation Criteria:

“Member and Intel have a separate Revenue Share agreement in place”

Text in announcement

Future access to capital via market development funding for Business Development and Marketing opportunities

My comment

“Members can associate their solutions and service capabilities with the Program by highlighting their participation in the Program and increasing their market visibility through the broad base of Intel marketing activities (e.g. Program Member Mark, geographic-specific events, Solution Directory, Market Development Funds

Text in announcement

Lead and operate in specific joint business development efforts for mutual benefit

My comment

"The Program provides unique opportunities for members to cooperate with Intel for mutual success through executive, architectural, marketing and joint selling relationships"

Text in announcement

“ADRC software to be ported onto latest chipset developed for Internet of Things (IOT) devices and applications” and “Xped will provide further development and resources to complete the porting of its ADRC technology and software onto IOT devices”

My comment

Several ASX announcements have updated progress on these matters, including 25 May:

“Successful porting completed using Intel®Quark D2000 Microcontroller* and Advantech Embedded IoT Gateway”

Following confirms that the Intel®Quark D2000 Microcontroller is Intel's latest chipset developed for Internet of Things

*Intel Quark Microcontroller and Developer Kit D2000 Now Available with Mouser

On 7 June 2016, Mouser Electronics, announced the availability of the new Intel Quark microcontroller, designed for Internet of Things (IoT) architectures and applications. The Intel Quark microcontroller D2000 is a low-power, battery-operated, 32-bit microcontroller with a more robust instruction set than other entry-level microcontrollers. The device’s technology extends intelligent computing to a new spectrum of data actuation applications and devices that require lower power consumption.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/intel-quark-microcontroller-developer-kit-d2000-now-available-times

Text in announcement

“Xped will provide ADRC training and product support to the field sales force for combined business development purposes”

My comment

Participate in training activities, when requested by Intel, to train Intel field...personnel

Text in announcement

US Listed technology company will provide technical expertise and resources to support the proposal

My comment

"Provide Participants customers with technical and sales resources via telephone and electronic means to support Participant’s relevant products in the geographies in which they are sold'

Text in announcement

“Both parties will share mutually beneficial customer and co-Selling opportunities

My comment

"The Program provides unique opportunities for members to cooperate with Intel for mutual success through executive, architectural, marketing and joint selling relationships. Membership means technology and initiative awareness, business development, co-selling and co-marketing opportunities

Text in announcement

“Together we have been able to forge a strong collaboration over recent months, our teams have worked together to validate and realise the value of our combined strengths in IoT, big data, cloud services and through their global footprint we believe our technology will provide access to new channels and revenue opportunities for both companies”

My comment

This is consistent with the length of association with Intel - i.e. since commencement of the Singapore ‐based Partnerships for Capability Transformation (PACT) initiative in November 2015
    Last edited by vintage: 15/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11491 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.