BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Apple Is Working on a Dedicated Chip to Power AI on Devices, page-29

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    We have 'silence' from the company as they're in such early stages... Results don't just come after a week of trials when you're dealing with disruptive technology & millions.

Some of the things BRN are working on don't even exist currently.

When news comes it'll come in big.

IF you're worried about BRN having so many demo's/trials being such a majorly disruptive technology and you don't see them as a positive please sell up then... You claim CONSTANTLY you're here for long-term yet you're constantly saying so many trials/demos all this stuff and no results.

All you do is complain, Yet hold... Or are you claiming you hold to downramp and hoping to re-buy at a lower price after you've tricked afew weak hands?

I couldn't be more happier for them to announce more Sectors they plan on entering, Because im a REAL long-term holder unlike some of people on here claiming yet crying as if Louis is going to tend to you tears when you're a nobody (non top 20 holder).

This is a spec stock, Buy it or dont. Stop complaining and sulking oh they had a CR, Big wooop.... Even if it wasn't offered to Sophs and Offered to Current SH's

You hold what was it 200k you told me, How much would you buy even with Options attached? if they offered it to us... PEANUTS... AND YOU'D SELL AT THE FIRST CHANCE OF GAINS TOO JUST LOOK AT THE WAY YOU POST LOL.

You'd be wasting their time honestly... Let them do their job, get money quick and go back to working.
    Last edited by Steve98: 29/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.