BRN 2.17% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Apple Is Working on a Dedicated Chip to Power AI on Devices, page-32

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @MSIMaker it sure seems like you have an axe to grind. Not sure why to are so bent out of shape not being able to participate in the last CR. Louis wants to get the ball rolling, opening it up to SI's has allowed BRN to raise $5 & 6M in the last two raises respectively and in was done basically in two days for each. When it was opened to the public a year ago which I participated in, we barely got across the line. Admittedly fundamentally we are in a much stronger position now. I agree with @Steve98 comments saying that unless you have a significant holding don't worry about the missing out on the free options as it wouldn't amount to big $. My motivation is to be savvy with investments so I can get to be a SI and participate in deals like this.
    The fact is if this stock is as bad a you say it is, no intelligent SI would through any cash into this, however this is not the case from what I understand it was oversubscribed. For anyone following the stock or threads on this forum I'm sure I don't need to restate what BRN has achieved to date and rest assured there is plenty more to come IMO. Friday was hardly a sell off, not saying it won't drift lower as it is news dependant but as Louis has pointed out previously only reporting anything that is news worthy.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $461.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $1.912M 8.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 620903 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 966723 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.