BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Apple Is Working on a Dedicated Chip to Power AI on Devices, page-61

1. 6,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    There was no mention of it in the articles I read.

The AI white paper Apple released last year was pretty run of the mill deep learning stuff. That led me to think Apple was way behind everyone in AI development. Definately Siri is a long way behind Google Assistant.

So I must admit I'm surprised at the speed they have gotten to the point of getting a low power chip to do AI in the device in complete secrecy. Literally they have caught up to IBM and BRN in complete secrecy with no patents, no patent citations that anyone here has mentioned (that I can remember). IBM have spent millions, received millions in grants from DARPA, worked with dozens of universities for about 10years.

The only clue we have had between any Apple and BRN connection was when the Apple engineer said in tweet that he liked SNAP when asked about BrainChip between 1 and 2 years ago. I think @MrSiliconValley found that tweet.

The other clue we had that Apple we're building their own chip was when they bought the small fab factory in California back in Dec 2015 to do R&D and testing. So if that was the start of this project they have made lighting speed success if they haven't stolen the plans for a neuromorphic design from anyone else. So I suspect they are working with someone.

I hope its SNAP they are working on but I'm expecting more disappointing news. That's what I've become used to while I wait for M4

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.