BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Apple + neuromorphic, page-131

1. 9,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25614
    In your post is the differentiator between AKIDA technology and all that will fall before it. Is found in your use of two words ‘baby steps’.

What Peter van der Made has created/invented/ made real is learning not training. Peter has said on more than one occasion AKIDA learns like a human baby.

You show it a picture of a dog once and tell it is a dog and just like a human baby it will know what a dog is it will not need tens of thousands of images of a dog stored in memory to compare an object with looking for a match to say ‘dog’.

I use the word object because previous generation von Neumann computing that is trained to identify dogs could be shown an old cricketers box and it still needs to use this process of comparison with its stored images before it knows its not a dog.

What according to climate scientists is the greatest threat to humanity ‘human induced climate change’.

Mankind is the ultimate threat to human existence and AKIDA has been made in our image.

Baby steps they are but they are baby steps not rapid mathematical calculations.

’Explosive, ubiquitous, saturation, insatiable, excited,’ are all words that have been used by the Brainchip team to describe customer reactions and market penetration since the release of AKD1000 which performed better than Brainchip was expecting.

I have used ‘bold’ words but in years to come I suspect they will pale into insignificance against what becomes the AKIDA reality.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $1.251M 6.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 1837538 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 114606 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.