NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

i was looking into this a month or so ago and i did like the...

1. 266 Posts.
    i was looking into this a month or so ago and i did like the noise cancelling aspect of these things, i think thats cool and a big plus however,

what do you people mean that the apple earbuds look ugly? they look like normal earbuds, plus whats even wrong with a chord, the chord actually provides a number of functions. whats ugly is beats by dre, they make you look like a retard because you where dumb enough to wax 300 dollars on a wack status symbol that doesnt even look good.

my following comments are really devils advocate kind of comments and i am sure their are other applications for this tech outside of say iphone users... apple people are a completely different breed to me, i have always thought apple was a retarded company and i never wanted to pretend i was cool, hip and fancy free while residing in heir little box. i dont know what these people will do...

people are just going to lose these wireless buds and go back to chords imo. sure the chord is always the point of failure with earbuds but honestly i would have to try very hard not to lose these things which will be annoying because headphones are really a disposable item ie you destroy them then replace them, not buy super expensive ones then relish them. the chord is what stops the headphones from getting lost when they fall out of your ear, its what help u find them in your bag. what happens when your running, what stops iq buds from falling out into a puddle or something? where do u put them when ur not using them? i have always run the chord up the inside of my shirt then the buds are right there when i need them as i keep my device in my pocket.

that being said i like this stock i think its got potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.