NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Apple Wireless HP - Inferior to NUH, page-65

1. 7,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Quite right and no attempt to improve fit. Most of the new buds including iqbuds come with a choice of three tips to assisst with tight fit, to stop them from falling out. Apple, one size fits all. Just cheap on their part.

One of the things I thought was funny in the above review I posted was his reference to magic. You can take them out and they stop. wow. Wait till they get some IQbuds and see some real magic:

"Here's the magic: Take them out of the special AirPods case and they instantly turn on and connect just by being near your iPhone. You don't need to dive into a hidden setup menu at all.
    Even better, Apple's new wireless earbuds can sync up with a newer iPad, iPodtouch, Mac or Apple Watch just as quickly with a one-tap setup in Control Center. Super easy.
    Maybe the coolest thing is the fact that someone from Apple began speaking to us when we were demoing the AirPods, saying,"It'll pause if you take out one of the AirPods."
    We took out the right AirPod from our ear to say "What was that?" and the music stopped right on point. Very clever. We popped it back in and it started the music again."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.