PAR 1.96% 25.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Application

1. 1,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi all ,I hope some of the more informed posters on this thread can supply some insight into the application and action of this drug on a range of oa that im about to highlight .
    I personally suffer atlantoaxial /occipital oa with moderate narrowing of the anterior articulation ,a condition normally associated with people in their 90's . In populations below 50 years old suffering this condition it is normally associated with very severe trauma and extremely rare .Im now 49 but the precursor injury occurred when I was 43 after dislocating my shoulder that remained undiagnosed for 14 months .A long story goes with it which I wont elaborate on .
    As a result of the injuries im left in the rare position of having neurological injuries ,in which, cervical spinal osteoarthritis is secondary to the primary injury and more specifically the resulting neurological injury(spasmodic torticollis).As such I have one good disc space left in my neck and total facet joint degeneration .
    I am one happy investor and watcher of this company and would be more than happy to be apart of any clinical trials in future and wait keenly for the day when this drug is commercially available ,once meeting all required criteria.
    The market for cervical and spinal osteoarthritis alone would be enormous There are hundreds of millions of sufferers of these debilitating conditions worldwide...and above all it has the potential of helping with the suffering of all effected.
    Can I please get some information on the possible use of this drug in relation to these conditions if anyone is able to elaborate further .
    I know Knee oa is the focus ,obviously this will lead to similar results in any joint in the body .Am I correct in assuming this ?
    Thank is advance for any information .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $87.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $71.50K 278.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 72166 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 1950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ 110340
Last updated 15.56pm 08/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.