NEU 0.00% $19.97 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Application, page-25

1. 1,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    Not sure what you're getting at, but the point I was trying to make was in regard to off label use Acadia would have to implement some measures to prevent off label use from happening. I was only using Afamelanotide as a reference to describe the kind of scenario Acadia might find themselves in.

We'll see soon enough which drug has more commercial potential. Afamelanotide, another peptide with miraculous properties, is currently undergoing 2 trials for xeroderma pigmentosum and for ischemic stroke treatment. Currently 80% of strokes cannot be treated because of the nature of the insult and other criteria, but if successful afamelanotide has the potential to become a household name because it will in effect be able to Trat 100% of strokes. A new indication is to be announced next year which investors think will be for a neurodegenerative disorder, i.e Alzheimers disease or multiple sclerosis. Not to mention the company is releasing a series of OTC topical products beginning next year which can tan your skin and repair DNA damage in the skin hence the xeroderma pigmentosum trials. The Holy Grail of skincare.

So based on the company's pipeline, but not meaning to undercut the potential of Neuren and their own pipeline by any means, afamelanotide is a burgeoning blockbuster in several fields. It will be in a league of its own...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.