ELS 1.49% 33.0¢ elsight limited

No chance going belly up .. 1. if they needed funding now for...

1. 713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    No chance going belly up .. 1. if they needed funding now for just working capital, say $5 mio then with current cash on hand they have more 2 years coverage base on NO REVENUE coming in .... 2. there are so many compnaies now at that key point of moving from of development to production and sales . Look at DroneUP and their waviers all designed and approved around Halo as the key comminications link ... FAA/Ondas again same deal and then so many others at the same key transition point ..... thousands for drone manufactures, crowded space ..... lots of logistics/mangement companies emerging designing their own in house control dashboards ..... but communication/ secure /redunancy/low latency solutions ??? best i can find so far is just one player in this space ELS ..... now connectivity solutions based on a sinlge solution ,sure there are plenty of choices and it is possible a amazon or wing have design maybe a dual solution (and these guys won't be selling their in house solutions to their competitors anyway )... so in a world of Bvlos/Evlos/Vlos that requires secure guaranteed connection there is no one else ....

Now if they need money becuase the have received a few large orders then Happy days where do i send the money please ?

The biggest issue i believe is that as BVLOS starts to become adopted on scale that someone tries to buy ELS cheap to secure the TECH. and to stop their competitors access. Againa good problem to have as too many companies now designed their infrastructure and mangemnet systems around halo .

We are just talkiong about drones .... we can leave all the other opportunitesi for another day .

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6333/6333487-c74a1617477d22fffdc539985e4f38f4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $49.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 33.0¢ $495 1.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3438 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.