Applying for more medibank

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi guys,

Currently overseas otherwise I'd just ring the medibank hotline (otherwise appreciate if someone else could asap and let me know here) - i made an abrupt decision to place a few grand in the mediank on a late wed night down in Jakarta, having not had time to review the whole Prospectus which I had brought with me (guess overseas trips you overestimate spare time) I didn't want to commit too much.

I still think pricing may be abit too fair priced, but that short term to medium term profits could be attained due to simply supply/demand rather than fundamentals vs price valuation stacking up. That said, thought i'd apply for a little bit more.

Does anyone know if you can edit your allocation to bump up the $ value to be direct debited out of my account (hadn't been direct debited yesterday) - or can one simply create a new application and use the same ARN number to get preferences? I did read a few posts on here quoting not to apply several times....

Seems like a few people applied a few times via the same ARN though (did your direct debits go through) - or did they apply via multiple brokers ?

Thanks all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.