JRV 0.00% 1.4¢ jervois global limited

appointment of director, page-21

1. 2,084 Posts.
    DP seems not so stupid to challenge the justice with some childish methods as some people guess.

If I were DP without matter if I were qualified, I would not tolerate anyone in the board to challenge the team objective and its leader after the decision has been mad. A business has to follow one command.

Of course in reality, the things are much more complicated since some directors including DP could take JRV as the tools for his financial purpose. So the best company usually has some big shareholders which play some significant parts.

A lot of people including some directors dislike what DP did, which is understandable. However before you could replace DP, you have to put more money into JRV.

It is hope of the small shareholders to get the board and management team to follow your feeling and suggestion. In business, you don't need to worry anything you could not control but your job.

Do you feel JRV is worthwhile or not for you to put money in? I feel it is worthwhile. I count the risk and chances ratio only when I put money into JRV. It is penny and has huge risk but it also could reward you greatly if you are lucky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 134284 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 17700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.