JRV 5.26% 1.8¢ jervois global limited

appointment of director, page-34

1. 2,084 Posts.
    If I was DP, my answer to the question "why keep the gold mine running while its losing money, year after year?" would be:

1. No one could predict the future of any explorers. Exploration means something you simply don't know.
    2. Gold has been up since 2003 but the junior gold stocks have been battered by the market ruthlessly.
    3. As junior explorer, you explore in different metals could increase the chance to be survival. Since you could be survival you could get chance to surprise the market.

When you deal with JRV and its existing board, you need to be fair. It would not be good to anyone to blur everything the current management team has done for JRV.

I don't think it could be the reason to replace the current board since it continues its gold exploration.

How to you evaluate its board if gold would have shot up to $2500 per ounce in last year and JRV gold asset would have been appreciated by the market.

Seriously saying I prefer what drachir has said about the reasons to change the board. You need to be fair, logic, objective, and not take DP as the enemies to get all of things just to get him down.

DP could be unfair and don't care about the future of JRV but you could not since you want to get the control of JRV. I could not put my money into the hand who is too emotional and unfair.

You need to tell how good the new board could do the job, why it could do the job, what the limitation of the new board, and how they could overcome their limitation.

If DP has 1.5% stake in JRV and get the control of daily operation, is it possible for the new MD take more stocks of JRV to show his confidence and responsibility?

Every market player should be a decision maker, who need the points to the fact and truth to get the confidence on the new board. It is not a political movement and then the leader just set up some great image who would be followed by the market crowd to cheer for their leader.

If new board could turn the course for profit, DP could also be benefited even he might love the power more than anything else.

So, show the points openly and fairly which would make the new board possible. Anyway all of JRV shareholders want their money back at least. The new board could be generated or not would be decided how you let the people know the new board is capable and fair.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $48.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.8¢ $169.1K 8.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1305476 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 33899 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.