JRV 0.00% 1.8¢ jervois global limited

Thankyou, Robyn 8.I have linked up with jervois vision and fully...

1. 54 Posts.
    Thankyou, Robyn 8.

I have linked up with jervois vision and fully support them in their endeavours. I have also recommended fellow investors whom I know to do the same ....
    I often speak in parables: Just prior to a volcanic eruption, the ground around starts to swell and native animals flee the area and grow strangely quiet.

I am highly aware of the current ground swell, and await the coming eruption ... it will be mighty - but those who know what is coming will be taking the necessary precautions.

To give credence to Shan shan's suggestion that this $1million + per year is being spent on exploration at Bullabing and may prove valuable in the future is similar to ignoring nature's signs. The mine is apparently not yielding sufficient gold - if it is, it must be transmuting into another form. As a chemist, I know that that can not happen.

If the current director believes that it warrants spending that amount of money a year on maintaining the mine, one must ask 'Why?'. Who is profiting? Is there an independent auditor checking the amount of gold mined and what happens to it after mining? Is there stealing from the mine?

Multiply the current $1 million++ by 4 and you have sufficient $ to at least get the Nickel project started!!! The outrage about whether China $ were spent on 2 vehicles pales into insignificance when we view what is happening at Bullabing!!! Yet I must admit that it is in congruence with what has been happening with JRV.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $264.4K 14.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 710335 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 6460 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.