JPR 0.00% 2.5¢ jupiter energy limited

appointment of managing director, page-16

1. 1,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Gibba, I am going to try to address each of your points because many of them are valid questions to be asked.

"If I had a choice for working for a penny company or to work at BHP I know where I would be. I would be working for a Multi National Company. Its like comparing working for Westpac, Mac Bank, NAB or working for a Money Lent.
    BUT
    $350,000.00 per year + bonus + performance + superanunation money is not a bad pay. Nobody is working for free here. No favours."

Why would you bring in someone like David Thorpe at all if there was not a huge future and a requirement to have someone with his capabilities to manage all of the activities. Geoff has done well to get things to this point but he recognises that he is not qualified in oil exploration or at managing day to day operations of this nature. Why would David Thorpe get involved - even at $350K a year if there was no oil and nothing to manage - he is not stupid and knows that the fat lady would sing eventually if this was a high risk scam and his reputation and hence his ability to gain other apointments would be reduced considerably. So this is the right apointment at the right time and just another sign that this is going to be big.

"What does EX-BHP suppose to do for the shareprice? Nothing so far!!!! It aint going to add value to shareholders wealth in my opinion. Its like the 10 fund mangers!!! Maybe we need 100 fund mangers."

Ex BHP in itself is not meant to do anything for the shareprice at the moment - only shows that an experienced, well respected person is at the helm of operations which is critical now and going forward.

As for the fund managers - watch this space, more to come on that front in the coming period. The fact that they even came to Australia (if you were at the shareholders meeting you might have known that) and visited the project at all speaks volumes. They do however need certain things to happen before they get involved and part of that is flow rates.

"I am responsible for todays fall in the shareprice!! You have to be kidding. Thats the funniest thing I heard all year. Clueless attack. Someone has been dumping for months. Maybe thats a flattering remark. I can move markets from a single post. Call me W Buffett or G Soros or Jim Rogers. Ha Ha"

Well clearly you are not responsible for recent price movement any more than I was....and I think James was joking and said as much...

"I like to see one fund manger to introduced into the register. Just one, then maybe we have a chance."

I am advised that most Au fundies like 100M market cap before a stock gets on their radar...

"Just telling it how it is. Nothing personal."

Yep, nothing wrong with that :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67947 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 136416 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.