AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

The only other information I found about Globespan Ltd is that...

1. 490 Posts.
    The only other information I found about Globespan Ltd is that it is listed under the category "Mortgages & Loans" on Wookboot:

http://www.workboot.co.nz/browse/category/Mortgages_and_Loans/region/Bay_of_Plenty/2768-4.html

It is the same "Globespan" as the agent for Interacid because the phone number is the same. The address is 40 Fourth Ave Tauranga.

The lack of any detail in the MAK annoucement is odd. They could have indicated the number of people employed by Globespan or the company's turnover, to give us an idea of the scale of operations of Globespan. Probably means it is unimpressive.

Picture this. We turn up in Tauranga to find Globespan is a shoestring operation in a pokey room with a broken venetian blind restricting the air flow through a mean window propped open with a ruler. The atmosphere is stifling. A single bare light bulb is swinging from a cobwebbed lead in the centre of the ceiling. A corded phone/fax combo is parked on a picnic table next to a half eaten pizza takeaway. We note approvingly that it was ordered with the works. Besides a rusty chrome and wicker chair, there is no other furniture to be seen. Distracted by a Kylie calendar thumbtacked to the wall, we trip over an ill-placed cardboard box sending the company's files careering over the unpolished floor boards. There is silence among us, then someone mentions the number of MAK options issued to Mr Erwin. We look at each other and begin to laugh, at first brokenly but then uproariously. One of us manages to add "This has been a real eye opener" and the laughter becomes painful. We throw a few darts at the well worn board nailed to the back of the door before exiting, still chuckling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $10.03K 2.006M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1156486 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10091525 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.