AEV 0.00% 1.0¢ avenira limited

MrGann ... No one is slagging off Mr Erwin. You on the other...

1. 490 Posts.
    MrGann ... No one is slagging off Mr Erwin. You on the other hand are pretty good at putting people down. And yes, JdVictoria, he may be a good choice for the job. We were just questioning his qualifications and experience for the job because the MAK announcement is so thin on detail. I don't know about Fear, but it did raise Uncertainty and Doubt in me. At least we searched the internet for more information and what we found didn't allay our concerns.

Clearly Street Talk and I were just being lighthearted (joking even) when he made his chicken suit comment and I likened the office of Globespan to that of a hard-bitten private eye in one of those old Hollywood movies. The rest of my posts were serious. The sentiment towards MAk must be shaky if that causes such unbridled offence.

I am absolutely dismayed at how vicious posters are on the MAK threads. So you mob, lighten up and stop putting words in other posters mouths that you then turn around and take offence at.

By the way JdVictoria, I do hold MAK shares. Gosh, I'm even showing a paper profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $30.59K 3.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 250747 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3340823 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.