MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

appointment of receivers and managers, page-135

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Liquidation would have been in immediate effect and all the staff would be sacked now and the operation ceased.

Like I said before it is up to the larger shareholders who offered the 30m to now step up and discharge the debt in full or we ALL go under as we are all normal shareholders with no distinction between us.

We may have to take a dilution of the discharged debt but the sp will rebound to the true value of mbn when this is settled..

They have offered 30m conditionally already but it was rejected.. They w and others need to up the offer and terms or cut their losses and get NOTHING like we all will if this is sold cheaply or liquidated.

Why are they still shipping and producing with 90 of their staff in place right now..

This is not going to be shuttered by anyone... But the low ball take over needs to be blocked by the larger share holders or its a done deal for us all.. Where we all get ZERO!!

Its a small debt and nowhere near the large amount in the last DOCA 1

I doubt it will go to court as this does not benefit anyone.. And takes a lot of time and money to resolve.
    The creditors have to take the money if offered in full..

Come on now!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.