ABS a.b.c. learning centres limited

"..Nothing but a thief and a crook. Thats my opinion anyway. I...

1. 2,086 Posts.
    "..Nothing but a thief and a crook. Thats my opinion anyway. I cannot believe that they still haven't locked him up- how long does it take to investigate!.."

"..I hope they bring charges against Eddy.."

Not so sure that the above comments are really applicable in this case. ABS and it's management simply bit off more than they could chew, trying to expand an empire based on short term debt, and were caught out by the economic turmoil of the past 12 months. Suggestions of criminality on the part of the board seem to me to be a little unfounded.

Seemingly, to me anyway, it would appear that they are guilty of no more than poor business management. As investors, it is up to each individual to properly assess the risk of the investments one chooses to partake in, and obviously, that would include manangement and their practices.

Perhaps I have missed it somewhere along the line, but I have neither heard nor read anywhere that ABS is guilty, or stands accused of providing false financial statements (cooking the books if you like) or issuing misleading statements and announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.